Working with the right listing agent is probably the single most effective way to ease your anxieties as you enter the Cape Coral real estate market.
Why Go With the Pros?
Let's face it, selling your Cape Coral home can be a stressful proposition. Whether your relocation decision is due to a new career, a birth, a marriage, or even one of life's temporary setbacks, working with the right listing agent is the key to your success.
For Sale By Owner - You may be hoping to save commission dollars by going the FSBO route. Successful FSBO's take time, serious commitment, and a thorough knowledge of financial and legal issues, contracts and a handle on your Cape Coral real estate market.
If your entire reasoning for attempting to sell your home on your own is to hang on to that extra fee that would normally go to your listing agent, let's look at the situation realistically. A good agent will earn that percentage by saving you from costly pitfalls, such as under or overpricing your property, knowing when your home is ready to put on the market, and even potential lawsuits.
Ten reasons to list with an agent - With the right listing agent, you have a professional who is on your side, guiding you every step of the way. Your agent has your best interests at heart. Your professional agent will:
1. Provide you with advice on inspections, necessary repairs and, presentation before your home is listed.
2. Because of your listing agent's familiarity with the Cape Coral market, they can price your home at its highest reasonable price. There is much to know about Cape Coral waterfront property pricing, inland neighborhoods, golf communities, and what kind of dollar value each can demand. Your agent provides you with an insider's view which can save you hundreds, even thousands, of dollars.
3. Many potential home buyers—especially first-time buyers, are not comfortable working with amateur sellers.
4. Professional agents are up to date on financial and legal issues, handling the negotiations and closing details.
5. Your agent is available for weekday showings, as well as evenings and weekends. With a professional agent, you won't have to worry about the possibility of losing a sale because you are at work and unavailable.
6. Something you may not have considered is the fact that your agent handles the promotion and advertising involved in selling your Cape Coral property.
7. Agents handle all offers and negotiations, even the unreasonable ones. Your agent has heard it all before and has learned how to respond to every situation. If you are put in a heated situation and lose your composure, it could cost you a sale.
8. Agents are able to pre-screen the financial qualifications of potential buyers, and assist them with financing options if necessary.
9. Your agent has an entire network of colleagues and business associates to push your property to. They have spent years developing their networks and it can pay off big, especially in a dry market.
10. Selling a home is an emotional undertaking for the home owner. Because of this factor, buyers and sellers are more comfortable working with a professional agent during showings and negotiation.
As you can see, your listing agent is going to be your biggest asset during the sale of your home. Whether yours is a Cape Coral waterfront property or an inland neighborhood home, Sporleder-Realty Group has the experience and knowledge you are looking for. Give us a call today and allow us to take the stress out of the home selling process.
By David Sporleder | Sporleder-Ray Realty Group | email@example.com| Google+