Although it’s sad to say, realtors have a bit of a reputation as a necessary evil that many people dread having to work with. The thrill of finding the perfect Cape Coral property is often short lived when homebuyers remember that they are now going to have to enlist the aid of a realtor. We know you have apprehensions and that purchasing real estate is no small decision for you. That is why we strive not to be one of those realtors that come close to sending you to the asylum rather than to your new, beautiful Cape Coral home.
Your Choice and Our Expertise: The Perfect Partnership
One of the biggest mistakes that realtors make is throwing their weight and expertise around. They somehow seem to think that they know better what you are looking for than you do, and if any of the Cape Coral properties you’ve chosen to look at don’t fit this image then they may try to steer you in another direction.
Well, we don’t feel that way. Even if you select a Cape Coral property that is totally different from what we started out looking for, we respect that this is your decision. It’s your money, your mortgage, and your life. Our role is to help you decide if the property is worth the price, negotiate a better price on your behalf, and assist you through all the phases of a real estate purchase. We won’t try to dissuade you from a purchase simply because we think that Cape Coral waterfront is so much better or has a bigger commission.
Other Common Nuisances
Of course, this is just one thing on a very long list of things realtors do to drive their clients crazy. Our promise to you is that we will strive very hard never to:
- Leave you hanging by being late to show a home or not returning your phone calls and emails.
- Handle other business while we are talking about your Cape Coral property. When we are with you, then we are with you, not with five of our other clients!
- Make empty promises and come unprepared. We can’t promise all will go smoothly and we’ll close at exactly 2:47 p.m. on thus and such day, but we can promise we will prepare to do so and give you our total commitment to seeing the deal done as smoothly as possible.
- Behave unprofessionally. Whether its colorful language, condescending language, unattractive personal habits, or disclosing confidential information, we simply will not subject you to it.
- Toot our own horn. You’ve already decided to let us help you purchase your Cape Coral property, so why do we need to constantly tell you why you should?
- Be overbearing. If you want us to be on the lookout for great deals on Cape Coral waterfront then we will certainly let you know what is available, but we won’t harass you every 2 hours trying to get you to make a decision.
Finally, we promise to always treat you with respect. If there is a particular realtor pet peeve you have, then let us know about it and we’ll make every effort to avoid that. Honesty and trust are the key to a successful client/realtor relationship and we want you to be confident that you have both with us. Give us a call today. You'll be glad you did.